Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Freedom isn't Free


Anyone who knows me knows that there are two things in the world that I love more than any other earthly thing: Life and Freedom.

I am both a lover of life and a lover of freedom. I am a lover of life because I believe that life is Oh So Very Precious! I am against the taking of innocent life through abortions, stem cell research (ALL stem cells, NOT just embryonic stem cells), and any other form of research that might damage living human cells, even if they are not stem cells. That is why most biological research must be banned, because it could damage precious living human cells!

I am a lover of freedom because I know what’s at stake in the post 9-11 world. I am a lover of freedom because I understand that those who disagree with President Bush’s policies in the war on terror should be silenced and liberal activists should be locked up. I understand that freedom is a very beautiful and precious thing, so precious that we must preserve it like a jar of delicious wholesome preserves by silencing those who are outspoken in their criticisms of President Bush’s War on terror and the spreading of freedom in the middle east. Let me further elaborate on this analogy: Freedom is like a jar of wholesome blackberry preserves, and therefore it must be sealed and contained lest it be exposed to the elements and turn rotten. Therefore, just like the jar of wholesome preserves it is imperative that people are not permitted to espouse liberal subversive ideas. People who do this must be locked up so that true Christian freedoms may be preserved just like the jar of wholesome blackberry preserves. When we allow liberals to criticize the decisions of our president, we are in a since, exposing freedom to the evil ways of the world, and then the freedom starts to become rotten and evil, and then freedom has mutated from an instrument of God into an instrument of the Devil. In order to prevent this, and prevent the questioning of our Christian leaders, most people need to become like little children, and the Christian leaders must be like harsh fathers to these disobedient and misguided children. We must amend our laws and our Constitution to accommodate this. Anyone who doesn’t understand this doesn’t understand what freedom is all about.

I also want to again emphasize that I am filled with love for each and every one of you, and it is the love that a father has for his disobedient, misguided children. That is why I choose to bring you my messages because they are messages of love and hope. I am, in a sense like your father, and I pray that there will come a time when you think of me as such.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dr. Parnell, I was under the impression that you are in favor of the death penalty? Does that not destroy human life?

7:48 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Having read this article, I think I can summarize it nicely. I have done so below.

"I love freedom, so you can't have any! HAHAHAHAHAHA! CHRISTIANS ONLY! What's that? You're a Christian? LIES!! NO TRUE CHRISTIAN WOULD USE THEIR FREEDOMS TO TELL ME THEY THINK I'M WRONG! TO THE CHAIR WITH YOU!"

1:35 PM  
Blogger Led Head said...

"I also want to again emphasize that I am filled with love for each and every one of you, and it is the love that a father has for his disobedient, misguided children. That is why I choose to bring you my messages because they are messages of love and hope. I am, in a sense like your father, and I pray that there will come a time when you think of me as such."

When dementors use mouthwash!

You'll never be half the man my father is!

9:13 PM  
Blogger Ryven said...

I have a perfectly good father that you'll never hold a candle to. Especially if your real children were taken away.

6:50 AM  
Blogger Nathaniel said...

led-head, ryven (nice to see you back) -- i can assure you that if either the good doctor or i had been your father then you would have grown up into two righteous and moral women, unless of course you are both not unlike Damien in the Omen.

2:17 PM  
Blogger Ryven said...

Doubtful. Fear inspires hate, which inspires evil. And since you love to use fear, I can only draw the logical conclusion that LedHead and I would have been worse off, inbalanced and mentally scarred people.

4:51 PM  
Blogger Led Head said...

Right you are, Ryven. I would have called CPS if either of them had been my father. Quick, fast, and in a hurry.

9:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

DCFS!! DCFS!!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Led Head said...

DCFS???

9:36 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Department of Child & Family Services

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bush is the worst President in U.S. history. You think people who disagree with Bush should be locked up? We have the freedom of speech, and we can criticize anyone.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ePHJ5fWUgFQ

That proves Bush is a liar, and a hypocritical Christian

4:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home