Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Abortion Poem III: The Coffin (a.k.a. Smear)

I wish I believed in the death penalty, because I would invent the Total Birth Abortion and apply it to all involved with the murder that is abortion. In case you were wondering, that was what I was thinking about when I wrote this poem:

The Coffin (a.k.a. Smear)

Mommy, your womb was a coffin;
I could not claw my way out.
My life, my love
sucked through a tube;
I was a smear in a bucket.

Mommy, you were barren,
Emptiness was your everything.
Soulless, heartless,
Your need, your greed were murderers;
They strangled happiness.

Mommy, Jesus loves me:
You suffer, you choke
On my smothered hope.
His wrath is upon you;
Your Hell is on Earth.

Mommy, you gaze up at the night;
I am a crescent moon
Loved, nourished in Heaven's womb.
A child laughs and you will cry;
Guilt is suffocating.

Mommy, enter the bathroom stall
555-Whore written on the wall.
Cut your wrists,
Watch your blood drip:
You are a smear in a bucket.

Mommy, Jesus loves me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home