Wednesday, November 23, 2005

Misshapen Women: Out of the Kitchen, Into the Fire


"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn anything, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church." 1 Corinthians 14:34/35.

"But I suffer not a woman to teach, not to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing..." 1 Timothy 2.

"In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array." 1 Timothy 2.

The above are some of my favorite quotes of the Bible, testimony to the wisdom and infallibility of the Lord our God; for in recent times, as women have been tempted to betray their Christian faith, demanding equality with men, refusing to bare their husbands children, speaking when not spoken to, and whorifying themselves with whorish outfits, society has collapsed into a bastion of filth and unholiness. God, though, is having yet another laugh. Where once all women (except, of course, those possessed by the Devil) had bodies of perfection, blessed with the hourglass figure to attract good husbands, the women of today are developing into a variety of misshapes -- rectangles, spoons, inverted triangles. And the trend is only getting worse, such that I am quite sure we will see women in the form of shapeless blobs, not unlike jellyfish in the near future. Of course, women have not taken this lying down. With fashion industry (which is run by homosexuals in league with the Devil) encouragement and glorification of the hourglass figure of yesteryear, women starve themselves to death or stick their fingers down their throats to vomit out excess calories; and even if they are able to achieve beauty using such extreme methods, God will not let them enjoy it; they will always see themselves as fat and disfigured. Some women use science and medicine to attempt to become beautiful. But just look at the liberal, man-hating Maureen Dowd. The bile spewing forth from her mouth has been like acid to her face. No matter how much she tries to cover her ugliness with plastic surgery, she looks plastic and less and less like a human. Or look at Congresswoman Jean Schmidt. Women should not be allowed to run for office, and God has shown his displeasure by disfiguring her to the point of hideousness. The true tragedy, though, is not the pressure and sadness women feel because they are no longer able to be beautiful; -no, it's that men, too, have been touched by the selfishness of women, forced to settle for misshapen wives, because that's all the world has to offer. Yet it's not as though the men are totally innocent of offending God. They are, after all, equally as guilty of corrupting the Bible, picking and choosing only the parts that fit their world view, rather than accepting all of it as the law and word of God. So we, too, must be punished.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

close-mind·ed (klōs'mīn'dĭd, klōz'-) or closed-mind·ed (klōzd'-)
adj.

Intolerant of the beliefs and opinions of others; stubbornly unreceptive to new ideas.
close'-mind'ed·ness n.

http://www.answers.com/closed-minded&r=67

EXAMPLE: "If you do not believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, and you do not accept Him as your savior, you will go to Hell."
http://jesusloveseverything.blogspot.com/2005/10/hell.html#links

11:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nathaniel, first, I must say that I truly love your site as I share so many of your views about the evil of Harry Potter, science, abortion, etc., but at the same time I am hurt and saddened by your viewpoint on women. I would have dearly loved to have had more than two children, but due to the fact that I had cervical cancer I couldn't have more than two children. My husband and I don't have sex anymore, though, since we can't have children, and we attend church twice every Sunday and every Wednesday night, do missionary work in South America once a year, and raise our children according to the strictest Christian tradition. Recently, I slapped my son across the face for talking back to me. Yes, I work outside of the home, but I feel it is because God has chosen me to spread his word through the place I work because all sorts of sinful things were going on there like people selling and using drugs, having sex in the parking lot. And since I am the supervisor, I'm in a position to force people to turn to Christ whether they like it or not. Surley I wouldn't be there doing this is if wasn't God's will for me to do so. So tell me, then, do you think I'm evil and terrible, simply because I work outside the home and can't have more children? I, who have striven my entire life to do the will of our Beloved Savior? Why, I even fired a guy one time for wearing pagan symbols around his neck, of course I couldn't tell him that's the reason I fired him, the official cause I gave was that he did not follow directions. But anyway, why would God be punishing me for doing what I'm doing, since I'm doing what he wants me to be doing? I may be a shapeless blob, but it isn't because I've lived an ungodly life. I used to have a beautiful hourglass figure. Truly I did. So why would God be punishing me?

1:24 AM  
Blogger Nathaniel said...

terri -- i believe your story is a lie, but just to humor you i will say this to answer your question: read the book of job. God may have made a bet with the Devil, or it could have been something else. regardless, who are we to question God?

also, if your story is not a lie, i admire the way you raise your children and live your life. missionary work is important. if you are truly doing the Lord's work at your job, then it is the same as missionary work, and therefore okay. women shouldn't be restricted to only homemaking; they should also be able to do community and missionary work.

3:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for saying that you admire the way I'm living my life and raising my children, but why do you think my story would be a lie. I get hurt and offended when people don't take me seriously too, just like you do. I may be a mere woman, but I have feelings. I do.

11:45 PM  
Blogger Nathaniel said...

terri -- i don't get hurt or offended when people don't take me seriously, for they are most likely going to hell, whereas i will be in heaven laughing at them. anyway, i believe you are lying because unlike many people on this site, i can tell when people are being serious and when they are trying to pull my leg

12:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And why would I have to gain from pulling your leg?

2:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Women are not animals or slaves. Treat them with respect and dignity, for they are human beings and equal to men. Those verses in the bible were written by men trying to keep the status quo by keeping women in the same position as cattle.

11:56 PM  
Blogger Nathaniel said...

3vangelian -- you're right in that women are human beings and equal to men, at least in the eyes of the lord. however, everybody has a role in this world, and woman's is to serve man. and like i said, women are equal in the eyes of the lord, but here on earth, they are inherently different creatures than men, conniving and tempted by sin. that means men have to be especially watchful of their behavior and have dominion over them. that's one of the key lessons of the bible.

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

maybe if you didn't hate women so much you might of had a root once in your life, and then you wouldn't feel like this you asshole. do us a favour and go jump off a fucking building you stupid cunt.

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Guys! Don't worry. This Nathanial guy is a dude who lives in Maine and goes to college with me. This website is a complete joke. He's not religious, and he doesn't believe in any of this crazy shit. Rest assured that it's just a joke in bad taste.

12:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home