Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6.6.6.

I'm not one of these misguided Christians or evil Satanists who attaches Biblical meaning to June 6, 2006 simply because it equals the numbers of the Antichrist. While I know the End Times are inevitable, I don't subscribe to this belief that they will start on a given day, at the very least because I'm pretty sure that the End Times work like the Night of the Living Dead, where Hell gets filled up so the evil dead come back to earth and terrorize it, except, of course, that when Hell gets filled up in real life, the Antichrist comes back and begins the End Times. This being the case, there's no telling when Hell will get overcrowded, for it depends on the choices people make. That is why the good Doctor and I are obsessed with making the world a peaceful Christian place, even if it means horrific punishments, pervasive monitoring, and absolute control over everyone's life to ensure they live the Christian Way. That way we can be sure that people will make the right choices. This is not a fail-safe plan, I know, since just looking at today's society, where good Christians know what it means to be a good Christian and to live righteously, we are still faced with homosexuality, witchcraft, and all manner of sin; and where Satan has brainwashed even the smartest people into believing in freedom and democracy and privacy over the Bible, where women have been empowered to use their natural gift at evil and tricker-y to tempt man towards sin, it is inevitable that at some point we will totally succumb to Satan's ways and Hell will fill up some day. But that does not necessarily mean that today is that day, and given that the day is almost over with no Armageddon in site, I think it's safe to say that I'm right.

But I'm not 100% sure, so I still think it necessary to at least monitor certain things that occur today. Like babies that are born. At first I wasn't able to admit that I could be wrong -- perhaps because I am terrified that I will experience the End Times or that the people I know and love will be left behind to suffer such pain -- but then I saw things like this. Three armed babies are not a sign of good times to come. So I was thinking that it may be necessary to implant microchips in all the babies born today so they can be watched. It is also necessary that these children be brought up in special Christian schools to re-enforce the lessons of the Bible upon them. Every bad, non-conformist deed they commit as children can be met with some form of corporal punishment. This is necessary, for it might, just might, be the case that every baby born on this day is destined to form an Antichrist Army that will terrorize the Christians that are left behind. Perhaps by watching and controlling the movements of such evil beings we can minimize the suffering that Christians will experience during the end times. And if I am wrong, then no harm done, for as long as the microchip-ed live righteous lives they have nothing to worry about. But again, I'm not absolutely sure about this point.

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you ever watch the movie "The Da Vinci Code?" Or were you one of those Christians that decided to boycott? Seems to me you and the good doctor do not try to spread the Word of God, but you think it is ok to beat it into people. Is that the love Christ was talking about? Or did he say that we should abandon three armed children because they represent all that is evil? You boggle my mind in the name of decency...

9:36 PM  
Blogger Nathaniel said...

anonymous -- no, i did not see the movie, but i read the book. it was certainly an evil book and i'm sure the movie is evil, as well. However, I do not believe in protests, for no one listens. instead, i believe in taking action. when America is once again brought to rule under the Bible the creators of the book and movie shall be labotimized for their heresy.

and it is okay to beat it in to people, for that is how they truly learn. if we were to spank children as they are taught their lessons they are sure never to forget them.

9:49 PM  
Blogger Led Head said...

Eh, I was beginning to wonder if he was going to post something nutty today, and for a short while I was beginning to think he'd overlook it. Needless to say, he did not disappoint me.

At any rate, I have my own blog now, where The Rolling Stones are currently performing in honor of this...special day. Ryven, TSC, Wrin, Snazzlepuff, Anonymous, and anyone else is welcome to come over and join in the festivities.

9:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Umm.... Nathaniel.... why do you have.... that... man/muscle as an avatar? Isn't that a sin? You know... it just looks really.... *coughNathaniel'sgaycough*

9:57 PM  
Blogger Nathaniel said...

led head -- i wanted to post something earlier, but i was waiting to see if anything crazy was to happen, which obviously it didn't, thus proving my entire post correct. anyway, while i'm flattered that your first post on your journal is practically dedicated to this site, i would appreciate it if people refrained from advertising on JLE. but given that you are a loyal vistor, i will allow it... this time.

oh, and once again you have accused me of being crazy but have yet to say why...

9:59 PM  
Blogger Nathaniel said...

anonymous -- i'm very comfortable with my sexuality, so i'm not offended by your words. even if i were so corrupted by the devil that I preferred men to women -- which i DON'T -- i would kill myself before succumbing to such evil. but in any event, that picture is not really of me, but is supposed to be symbolic of my eternal soul, for it, after years of worship, prayer, and studying is analagous to the body of Arnold Shwarzenegor in the 1970s.

10:01 PM  
Blogger Nathaniel said...

anonymous -- by "kill myself" i really mean put myself through a variety of self-flagellation techniques to beat the sin out of me.

10:02 PM  
Blogger Led Head said...

Actually, it was meant as an invitation, not as an advertisement. But thank you for allowing it.

As for why I "accused" you of being crazy, this comment you made pretty much explains it. And actually, it's mild to some of the ones you made:

"So I was thinking that it may be necessary to implant microchips in all the babies born today so they can be watched. It is also necessary that these children be brought up in special Christian schools to re-enforce the lessons of the Bible upon them. Every bad, non-conformist deed they commit as children can be met with some form of corporal punishment. This is necessary, for it might, just might, be the case that every baby born on this day is destined to form an Antichrist Army that will terrorize the Christians that are left behind."

11:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Since you refrain from protests and believe in full fledged action, are you racist, because you are obviously against gays and women? I would love let all of my family and friends who are homosexual and women beat into you the "love of God".

11:06 PM  
Blogger Nathaniel said...

anonymous -- if they could beat the "Love of God" into me, then I would welcome it. but i doubt they could, given they are Godless.

11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"where Satan has brainwashed even the smartest people into believing in freedom and democracy and privacy over the Bible"
So... you like 1984, right?

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Support Padfoot's Army.

Immy *really* stinks!

12:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

''That is why the good Doctor and I are obsessed with making the world a peaceful Christian place, even if it means horrific punishments, pervasive monitoring, and absolute control over everyone's life to ensure they live the Christian Way. That way we can be sure that people will make the right choices''

what on earth are you thinking?!?! you and the good doctor are crazy. god would never want you to cause horrific punishments upon anyone. and if you force people to ''believe'' in god how do you know that they will actually believe? most wont. all they will do is pretend to in order not to be punished. and in punishing them for unbelief do you honestly think theyd want to become christians anyways? they wouldnt want to become christians if you are setting the example for christianity because if you set this kind of example then other wont want to become torturers like you are implying to force others to believe. god will know who truly believes and who doesnt whether we force it upon others or not. its just not going to work. and also dont you know that forcing pain upon others is just another way of sinning. and in doing so you are just letting the devil get a greater foothold onto society?

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home