Sunday, March 26, 2006

Attack of the Clones!

Recently the site has gotten a huge number of hits (relatively speaking), and I was interested to see where they were all coming from. After a little research, I was horrified to discover various communities of deviants, of children, of lonely women dissatisfied with their bodies and lack of children. Don't get me wrong, I'm glad they've discovered this site, thus giving me a better chance of reaching them with the words of the Bible; however, my work, I think, is going to be harder than imagined, for these communities are tight in their chains to Satan and provide such reinforcement for beliefs implanted by the Devil. They've already posted many comments attacking me and the word of God. And also notice, if you go to their forums and blogs, that some of them don't even think I am being serious. This just goes to show how brain washed many have become at the hands of the liberal media and Satan. So those of you not a part of these communities that now read this post please pray for their members. In my posts from this point forward, I will talk to them the way we talk to deaf people, to the retarded, to the non-English speaking. Oh, and this just goes to show, my fellow followers of Christ, that we really do need to invest in Christian science labs to invent all manner of devices to take back America from the Devil. I believe in an earlier post I talked about brain implant devices that disallowed thinking unChristian thoughts. That would be perfect for people like these.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woo! Shoutout for Kyhmforums!

"Lonely women". This makes me giggle.

6:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nathan, have you checked out Landover Baptist Church? They seem like your kind of people

Love your work man, keep fighting the good fight.

6:38 PM  
Blogger Nathaniel said...

tossrock -- i have checked out that site and am sad to report that you've been duped by a fake Christian site. i am sure you are very truthful in your love of Jesus Christ, but I'm afraid you've fallen victim to a nefarious plan by the devil to portray christians as extremist idiots.

7:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*reads and proceeds to laugh his ass off*

Oh man, now this was a riotous trist. I must admit that you appear to be one of my more "interesting" enemies. If you wish to talk slower and louder, by all means. I'll make sure to turn up my Black Sabbath or AC/DC.

Just remember sir, in the end My Master and His minions will rule this world. That's a promise so be prepared for the Great Battle.

Sincerly,
Uncle Pervy: Tentacle Demon and Follower of Lord Lucifer, resider of the 9th Level of Hell...and all around virgin schoolgirl rapist.

5:26 AM  
Blogger Nathaniel said...

anonymous -- somehow i doubt that no matter how slow or loud i talk you'd ever understand the Lord Jesus Christ. you are obviously a great and evil follower of Satan. i am glad to be your enemy. i will crush you.

5:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait, how many women are even ON the Kyhm forums?

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Red: Like, 5. Maybe with the influx of noobs, 10. MAYBE. Most of which are attached to some sort of relationship.

2:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home